We’re excited to announce that we’re moving to a new location! We are looking forward to this great opportunity for more space, great visibility, accessibility and to be near so many of our community partners. We’ll be bringing healing energy to the building on the corner of W. 11th and Charnelton in downtown Eugene. The potential for new growth, new participants and new partners is enormous.
We would like to express our gratitude to Lane County. For the past ten years, they have supported us to be in the Heeran Center Building on Coburg Rd. which allowed us to establish a unique center of healing and learning that has become a gem in the community. Lane County Behavioral Health has also grown and needs more space. We will be moving out the last two weeks of June so their forensics team can move in by July 1st. We will continue to value our partnership with Lane County and hope to serve even more community members at our new location.
planning but we have a little over two months to get our new building move-in ready and all of our offices moved.With this in mind, we need your help!!
We need donations and volunteers to help with the following tasks:
- Funds to purchase materials and supplies (approximately $10,000)
- Flooring (carpet removal and new flooring installed)
- Paint and interior painting
- Installation of new lighting and wiring
- Deep cleaning
- Internet installation
- Power washing the outside
- Parking lot striping
- Donations of miscellaneous interior accessories (call for list).
- Signage for front of building
- On moving week, volunteers to help move offices
If you’d like to help or donate, please call us at 541-687-9447 or click here to donate.